ACRONYM AND TITLE OF THE PROJECT:
DigLogs – Digitalising Logistic processes
FINANCING PROGRAM: INTERREG CRO-IT 2014/2020
SUMMARY AND PROJECT GOALS
The DigLogs project involves cooperation between the two countries – Italy and Croatia, and is being
implemented with the aim of creating the necessary concepts, technological solutions, models and planning
to establish the most advanced digitized logistic processes for multimodal freight traffic and passenger
services in the program area. The project is aimed at developing key implementation plans to increase the
competitiveness of multimodal transport services and harmonize passenger services.
MAIN PROJECT ACTIVITIES:
- Analysis of the main sector innovations focusing on the trend of digitization of the process in the program area and managing the data for mobility of cargo and passengers
- Development of a “travel map” based on major innovations over the next five years
- Defining the steps to be taken to implement innovative solutions
- Seven pilot-focused actions regarding cargo and passenger traffic continuing with implementation of combined pilot -activities to test the real situation in private and public management
- A plan that will help all future participants to understand the results of the project pilot activities in the program area
- An action plan for the collection of experience and results in order to make possible the implementation of further measures to support the digitalization process after the closure of the project
- Start date: 01.01.2019.
- End date: 31.12.2021.